The new version of the tool support Calterm III 3.6 + MetaFiles allows diagnosing electronic engine Cummins, as the diagnostic Calterm III is designed to improve the performance of all electronic engineers design features of the engine, thus, the tool helps to diagnose, design, manipulation of electronic control modules (ECM).
Most support tool Calterm III 3.6 + MetaFiles can work with all the functions of electronic control units (ECM), but, given the progressive growth and changes in electronic systems Cummins.
Diagnostic Tool Calterm III 3.6 + MetaFiles created specifically to support the Global Tool Interface Specification (GTIS) 4,5 and Core-II software.
This edition of the program Calterm III 3.6 + MetaFiles was included version 2.4, support for GTIS 3,8, 2,0 and pre-2.
Calterm III 3.6 + MetaFiles is a diagnostic program that provides five levels of user access, as follows:
- The zero level (Service) - Basic functionality Calterm
- The first level - Calterm II and functionality Nget
- The second level - Calterm II, Nget and unlock tool functionality
- The third level - Calterm II, Nget, Unlock and engineering functionality ESDN
- The fourth level - the basic functionality Calterm + to download a secure unit
Cummins Calterm III 3.6 MetaFiles Screenshot
Cummins Calterm III 3.6 MetaFiles Software Download
Cummins Calterm III 3.6 MetaFiles
- Brand: CUMMINS
- Product Code: 9EPC0851
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $199.00